Hello everyone, I'm here to give you detailed information about your "Event" page on your DriverHub. As you can see in the picture below, this is what your event page looks like. I have highlighted some coloured areas in the image excerpt and I will explain these areas in detail below.
A plugin where you can regularly view your events/convoys as a calendar or list, vote on the events you will attend and earn event points for participating in the event. Event notifications through Discord DM are also supported, with which you'll receive a DM from the bot before the meetup time of the event.
Apart from these, you can export events in ICS file format to be a reminder and set them as reminders in the calendar application of your preference.
- Whichever day you are on, the background in the slot of that day is in a different colour. Other days have the same colour as the standard.
- The convoys you create for that day appear in the table in this way. And by clicking on it, you can specify that you will participate in the convoy or edit.
- You can go to the current month by clicking on the "today" button.
- You can go to the next or previous months by clicking the Right and Left direction buttons.
- From here you can create a new event by hovering your mouse cursor over the "+" sign.
- You can also see the event managers in your DriverHub. (If you have a permissions)
When you click on an event from your event page, an information area about your event will appear as below.
- If you tick this box above, you are indicating that you will join the convoy.
- In the red area on the left, the names and photos of those who tick the box above appear.
- The red field on the right shows the number of people who ticked the box above.
- You can add as a participant and give a point of your choice.
- Here you can edit your convoy.
- Here you can delete your convoy.
So how do we create a new event? We do "Create" by hovering over the "+" sign in the yellow area I mentioned in the first picture at the top and the following page appears.
- This is the event name you will see on your event page, there is an example of how it will look in the first photo at the top.
- For example; CHub Monthly Convoy
- There may be other information about the event that is not specified.
- Departure: The city, area, etc. where the event will start.
- Destination: The city, area, etc. where the event will finish.
- Distance: The length of your convoy event in kilometres or miles.
- Meetup Time: Date and time when the event will meetup.
- Departure Time: Date and time when the event will departure.
- Your event sequence number.
Visibility: If you have selected "Public", your event will be visible to everyone who enters your DriverHub page. If you have selected "Private", your activity will only be visible to your DriverHub members.
Is Pinned?: If you selected "Yes", your event will be pinned on your event page. If you selected "No", your event will not be pinned on your event page.
If you don't understand or have more questions, you can contact us by creating a ticket on our discord server.